Investigative Support Center (ISC)
As a leader in the intelligence community for intelligence analysis and information sharing, the ISC is responsible for developing tactical, operational and strategic intelligence to support on-going investigations, identify drug trafficking and money laundering organizations, and help to reduce drug and gang related violence. Analysts utilize various intelligence techniques, software and mapping, in addition to examining several data sets simultaneously through network analysis to produce intelligence products. The ISC monitors drug related threats and forecasts regional trends. It serves as the hub for information sharing and coordination within the region.
The ISC has dedicated resources specifically for predictive analysis to assist the treatment community with identifying those at the highest risk of overdosing, as well as identifying the source of supply for law enforcement. In 2016, the ISC provided analytical support to 270 criminal investigations and provided 217 referrals to law enforcement.
- Facilitate information sharing among law enforcement, drug treatment, and drug prevention professionals
- Share information and intelligence with other HIDTAs
- Promote office safety by providing event and case deconfliction services
- Provide superior case support and case development services
- Produce strategic intelligence to decision makers
- Support special projects