MILWAUKEE COUNTY (CBS 58) — The Milwaukee County Medical Examiner says eight more people died from a probable overdose over the weekend bringing the total number of overdoses this year to 251.
In Milwaukee County, several fire departments are now tracking these overdoses using the Overdose Detection Mapping Application Program (ODMAP).
These 9 Milwaukee County Fire Departments began using ODMAP in June:
- Franklin Fire Department
- Greendale Fire Department
- Greenfield Fire Department
- Hales Corners Fire Department
- North Shore Fire/Rescue
- Oak Creek Fire Department
- St. Francis Fire Department
- South Milwaukee Fire Department
- Wauwatosa Fire Department